SPEAKER . MENTOR . FACILITATOR
Having worked in senior finance and leadership roles, Kate understands the complexity and dynamics at play in large organizations as well as the unwavering need for commercial outcomes. As a facilitator and systemic practitioner, Kate can help you explore these dynamics within your organisation and provide insight and advice about how you can achieve cultural change that aligns with the future of work and your organisations goals and strategy.
Living her own passions and driving change ‘one woman at a time’, Kate is also a mentor, helping female leaders (both experienced and emerging) get clarity about their careers, have the confidence to ask for what they want and position themselves for success. Known for her direct and honest approach, Kate pushes her clients to step out of their comfort zone, challenge the status quo and drive change for themselves and within their organisations.
Kate’s an active thought leader and advocate for gender equality and founder of Young Professional Women Australia – an organisation with a collective voice of more than 4,000 members committed to supporting the progression of professional women in their early-mid career. For over 5 years the organization has provided free advice, education and networking events as well as professional development programs that empower and inspire women to challenge the rules, ultimately becoming role models and change makers in their organizations.
Kate has worked with some of Australia’s largest brands including KPMG, NSW Treasury, BDO, Family & Community Services (FACS), Intercontinental Hotels Group, Pfizer, Link Housing, Evolution Mining, Bluescope Steel, Healthshare, Veolia and Fairfax Media
QUICK FACTS ABOUT KATE:
- • 20 years of corporate experience in consulting and leadership roles
• Contributor to many leading publications including Womens Agenda, HR Daily, Smart Company, HRM Online, HR Monthly, Sydney Morning Herald, Marie Claire, BRW
• 12,000 LinkedIn followers read her unique and thought provoking content online
• Panelist and speaker at various forums for Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand, Australian Graduate Employers Association, The Department of Primary Industries, Young Lawyers NSW, Women in Digital Leadership, Kaplan Education, IPAA NSW, Institute of Managers & Leaders (formerly AIM), CEO Institute & Women in Franchising.
• Systems Dynamics and Organisational Constellations Practitioner
• Social + Emotional Intelligence Trainer
• Member & Chair (2017) NSW Regional Council, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (Qualified Chartered Accountant)
• Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
• Bachelor Commerce Accounting | Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia